We are inviting asset owners, trustees, charities and consultants to join the audience for our sustainability roundtable. This is a NEW opportunity for you to see a roundtable in action! You will be joining industry peers and the portfolio institutional team at One Moorgate Place in central London including a networking opportunity with breakfast, following the roundtable on 1st December at 8:30am.
Should you be interested in joining us for a social and informal discussion about sustainable investing and wider issues currently facing the institutional investment community, please register below.
- Ian Burger, Head of Responsible Investment, Newton Investment Management
- Chandra Gopinathan, Senior Investment Manager, Sustainable Ownership, Railpen
- Henrietta Gourlay, Investment Manager, Grosvenor Family Office
- Abbie Llewellyn-Waters, Head of Sustainable Investing, Jupiter Asset Management
- Gustave Loriot, Responsible Investment Manager, London CIV
- Oliver MacArthur, Senior Consultant, Impact Research Lead, Aon
- Chair: Mark Dunne, editor, portfolio institutional
- What impact will the EU Sustainable Finance Taxonomy have on institutional investors?
- Pension funds exist to pay pensioners, but they are under pressure to “do the right thing” for the planet. Should return ever be sacrificed to achieve sustainability targets?
- What are the barriers to generating more clean energy?
- Climate change dominates sustainability discussions, but what other environmental issues should investors be considering in their portfolios?
- Emerging markets are predicted to be a huge driver of global growth. Are the standards of sustainability in developing nations improving?