Private Markets Roundtable taking place on 30th March 3pm-6pm at The Goldsmith’s Centre
We are pleased to invite asset owners and consultants to our Private Markets Roundtable taking place on 30th March. There they can join their peers and the portfolio institutional team in the audience. Following the formal discussion, the audience can take part in a Q&A session with the specially invited speakers. Finally there will be canapés and drinks, with the opportunity to network and further discuss both Private Markets and wider issues currently facing the institutional investment community with our invited guests and experts.
Please register your interest in attending by registering below.
Allocations to private markets entered 2022 at an historic high and such bullishness looks set to continue.Inflation and expectations that interest rates will rise mean the returns from illiquid assets are likely to remain attractive compared to their public-market peers.
But what private assets will investors be looking at in the year ahead and which issues will they consider when deciding to invest or not?
To find out, portfolio institutional is bringing together institutional investors, asset managers and consultants for an informal roundtable discussion.
SPEAKERS TO DATE:
- Dan Aylott, European Head of Private Equity research, Cambridge Associates
- Anish Butani, Senior Director, Private Markets, bfinance
- Martin Collins, Trustee Director, 2020 Trustees
- Mark Humphreys, Head of EMEA Client Solutions, Invesco
- Roger Mattingly, Trustee Director, Ross Trustees
- Tom Sumpster, Head of Private Markets, Phoenix Group
- Chair: Mark Dunne, editor, portfolio institutional
- Investment trends
- Sourcing assets
- Risk premia