Infrastructure Roundtable | 9th of November 2022 | 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The event is an opportunity to join peers and the portfolio institutional team to discuss trends and issues around infrastructure. Following the formal discussion, the audience attendees will have the opportunity to take part in a Q&A session with the panellists and enjoy the post-event networking session to further discuss issues and trends within infrastructure as well as wider issues currently facing the institutional investment community over drinks and canapés.
Speakers to date:
Jean-Francis Dusch, CIO Infrastructure Debt, Edmond de Rothschild
Tom Sumpster, Head of Private Markets, Phoenix Group
Chair: Mark Dunne, Editor, portfolio institutional
- What infrastructure assets are investors targeting?
- In what types of asset is investment most needed? What do governments want private capital to fund?
- Who is matching investors with assets?
- What barriers are institutional investors facing when investing in infrastructure?
- What role is infrastructure playing in institutional portfolios?
- The government is encouraging defined contribution schemes to invest in the asset class. Is there much interest?
- Aside from renewable energy, how are pension schemes and insurers investing sustainably?
- Has the pandemic influenced infrastructure investment?
- What are you expecting to see in the infrastructure market in the next three to five years?