We are pleased to invite asset owners and consultants to our Fixed Income Roundtable taking place at Vintry & Mercer on 22nd February at 3pm. There they can join their peers and the portfolio institutional team in the audience. Following the formal discussion, the audience can take part in a Q&A session with the specially invited speakers. Finally there will be canapés and drinks, with the opportunity to network and further discuss both Fixed Income and wider issues currently facing the institutional investment community with our invited guests and experts.
Please register your interest in attending by registering below.
SPEAKERS TO DATE:
- Ben Clissold, Head of Fixed Income and Treasury, Universities Superannuation Scheme
- Huw Evans, director, BESTrustees
- Scott Freedman, portfolio manager, fixed income, Newton Investment Management
- Graham Jung, Trustee Director, Ross Trustees
- Celene Lee, Principal and Senior Investment Consultant, Buck
- Mark Nash, Head of Fixed Income Alternatives, Jupiter Asset Management
- Colin Reedie, Head of Active Strategies, Legal & General Investment Management
- Lloyd Thomas, Portfolio Manager, Border to Coast Pensions Partnership
- Chair: Mark Dunne, editor, portfolio institutional
DISCUSSION POINTS INCLUDE:
- The inflationary environment
- Central bank bond buying policy
- Sustainable bonds and a just transition
- The Fed’s interest rate intentions
- When will yields rise?
A summary of the roundtable will appear as a feature in portfolio institutional magazine. Please note, in joining the roundtable attendees are agreeing to photos being taken, a selection of which may be used in our publications, social media and on our website.