We are inviting asset owners and consultants who did not take part in the discussion to join their peers and the portfolio institutional team at the Sea Containers Hotel on the South Bank for a networking opportunity with canapés and drinks, following the roundtable on 4th November at 4:30pm.
Should you be interested in joining us for a social and informal discussion about Build Back Better and wider issues currently facing the institutional investment community, please register your interest in attending by registering below.
JOINING THE NETWORKING WILL BE:
- Anish Butani, Senior Director, Infrastructure, bfinance
- Christine Farquhar, Partner and Head of Credit, Cambridge Associates
- Ted Frith, Chief Operating Officer, GLIL Infrastructure
- Julien Halfon, Head of Pension & Corporate Solutions, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Alan Pickering, President, BESTrustees
- Tom Sumpster, Head of Private Debt Direct Origination, Phoenix Group
- Stuart Trow, Credit Strategist, European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)
- Chair: Mark Dunne, editor, portfolio institutional
BUILD BACK BETTER:
“Build back better” and “build back greener” are phrases often used by those hoping that the recovery from the pandemic is an opportunity to accelerate the transition to a low carbon economy and reduce regional inequalities.
Covid is not just a UK problem, so there could be similar opportunities in other developed markets and across the emerging world.
To discover if those responsible for long-term capital are interested in re-build economies, we are bringing together institutional investors, asset managers and consultants around a table to debate in-person where the opportunities lie and how to approach them.