Sustainable Bonds Roundtable | 28th April | 10am-1pm
We are pleased to invite asset owners and consultants to our Sustainable Bonds Roundtable taking place on 28th April at 10am. There they can join their peers and the portfolio institutional team in the audience. Following the formal discussion, the audience can take part in a Q&A session with the specially invited speakers. Finally there will be canapes and refreshments, with the opportunity to network and further discuss both Sustainable Bonds and wider issues currently facing the institutional investment community with our invited guests and experts.
Please register your interest in attending below.
SPEAKERS TO DATE:
- Christoforos Bikos, Senior Vice President, Manager Research, Redington
- Lewis Emmons, Principal, Fixed Income Manager Research, Mercer Investments
- Nicolas Forest, Global Head of Fixed Income, Candriam
- Henrietta Gourlay, Investment Manager, Financial Investments Portfolio, Grosvenor Family Office
- Daniel Loughney, Senior Portfolio Manager at Border to Coast Pension Partnership
- Rhys Petheram, Fund Manager, Head of Environmental Solutions, Jupiter Asset Management
- Mark Thompson, Chair of Trustees, Investment Committee member for several pension funds
- Katie Yu, ESG Credit Analyst (Fixed Income), Phoenix Group
- Chair: Mark Dunne, Editor,portfolio institutional
DISCUSSION POINTS INCLUDE:
- How are institutional investors building sustainable debt portfolios?
- How are institutional investors using their influence as lenders to make traditional bonds sustainable?
- How are outcomes being measuring?
- How has the supply/demand imbalance affected returns from green bonds?
- Is inflation impacting returns?
- What is needed to encourage more heavy polluting companies to issue ESG-compliant debt?
- What impact have the UK’s green gilts had on the sustainable corporate bond market?