Manulife Investment Management is the asset management arm of Manulife Financial Corporation (Manulife). We draw on more than a century of financial stewardship and the full resources of our parent company to serve institutional investors worldwide.
Our leading capabilities in public and private markets are strengthened by an investment footprint that spans 17 geographies. We complement these capabilities in our multi-asset portfolios by providing access to a network of unaffiliated asset managers from around the world—a specialist approach that leverages the diverse expertise of a robust investment organization in a culture of cross-asset class collaboration.
We’re committed to investing responsibly. We seek to be a global leader of sustainable asset management, creating long-term value for our stakeholders while helping realize a sustainable trajectory for the global economy. We develop innovative global frameworks for sustainable investing, collaboratively engage with companies in our securities portfolios, and maintain a high standard of stewardship where we own and operate assets.
- Marco Zanuso, Head of Distribution EMEA, Marco_Zanuso@manulifeam.com, London, United Kingdom
- Martin Powis, Head of Distribution, UK & Ireland, Martin_Powis@manulife.com
Latest ESG content
- Go long on the Earth
- Unlocking sustainable investing opportunities in Asian fixed income
- Using the Paris Agreement on climate change as a long-term investment framework
- Asian fixed income: optimism amid new focus on sustainable investing
- Timberland and farmland: real assets with complementary investment attributes
Address: One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EA
Telephone: 020 7256 3500