Cambridge Associates have over 40 years’ experience in ESG investing. We are at the forefront of incorporating ESG considerations into all asset classes and directing capital to solutions-oriented opportunities that generate strong returns and positive ESG outcomes.
We build bespoke portfolios that incorporates each clients’ belief and have continuously evolved in discovering new ways to add long-term value to our clients’ portfolios.
In 2008 we formalised a global Mission Related Investing practice with expertise focused on environmental sustainability, poverty alleviation, job creation, community economic development, public health, social justice, education, and other important social and economic causes.
Today we have a global team of 35 ESG professionals, working amongst 170 strong alternatives and private investments professionals, specialised in private equity, hedge funds, real assets, credit and co-investing. We have 1,350 employees in 11 offices dedicated to serving 1,138 pension schemes, endowments & foundations, families and institutional investor clients.
- David Druley, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hunter, CEO, CA Limited
- Alex Koriath, Regional head for Germany and Head of UK and European Pensions
- Liqian Ma, Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing Research
- Celia Dallas, Chief Investment Strategist
Key ESG Facts
In 2012, we became a signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI). As global leaders in the field of ESG, we recognise the importance of being part of the dialogue that helps establish best practices as the industry evolves.
Additionally, we are active members of:
- Mission Investors Exchange
- Confluence Philanthropy
- Global Impact Investing Network
- UK SIF
- US SIF
- Intentional Endowments Network
- Interfaith Centre on Corporate Responsibility
- Asian Venture Philanthropy Network
- Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures
Latest ESG Content
Below we have included a select published research and industry education efforts over past 12 months:
- “Capital Allocators” podcast interview – June 2020
- Interview at SuperReturn International 2020 – March 2020
- “A Summary of Climate Change Science for Investors” paper – December 2019
- “Pathways to Sustainable Investing: Insights from Families and Peers” paper (in collaboration with CREO Network) – August 2019
- “Reshaping Industry Audio Series: Sustainable Investing” audio series – September 2020
- The Materiality of Sustainability for Investors paper – June 2020
Address: 80 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7592 2200