Sustainable investing is essential to who we are.
At Allianz Global Investors, we are committed to creating value beyond delivering pure investment returns. And we are proud that sustainable investing is an essential part of what we do every day.
Our track record and commitment to ESG dates back two decades. Our conviction today is that ESG factors matter in all investment decisions. Reflecting on the diverse needs of our clients, we offer a range of sustainable investing approaches that support clients in managing risk, addressing real-world problems and generating returns from investments.
With sustainable investing no longer seen as a trend but as an essential consideration in portfolio management, the investment industry is at a tipping point. Sustainable investing approaches can deliver significant positive outcomes, and active engagement with the companies in which we invest offers huge potential benefits.
- Matt Christensen, Global Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing
- Isabel Reuss, Global Head of SRI Research
Key ESG Facts
- EUR 582 billion total assets under management
- EUR 205.5 billion total value of sustainable investment offering
- + 24% increase in AuM in sustainable investments compared to 2019
- Active in sustainable investing since 1999 A or A+ score across all Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) categories*
- Active in sustainable investing since 1999 Among the first 50 asset managers to sign PRI in 2007
(all data as of 31 December 2020)
- Global Multi Asset Credit SRI
- Emerging Markets SRI Bond
- Emerging Markets SRI Corporate Bond
Strengths in ESG
Our purpose is not only to help secure the future for our clients and ensure financial returns to our shareholders – we also seek to make a positive contribution to society as a whole. To focus our sustainability approach, we identified the most important issues for our stakeholders and our business. This helps us target our efforts and reporting to ensure we are doing as much as we can to exert a positive influence where we can make the biggest difference.
Latest ESG Content
- Sustainability Report 2020 | Allianz Global Investors (allianzgi.com)
A: 199 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3TY
T: +44 (0)20 3246 7000