Founded in 2011, we help over 150 companies to create inclusive environments where all employees can succeed. We leverage technology and data analytics for diagnostics and solutions delivery.
We work with all parts of the ecosystem including the Board, C-Suite, Employee Network Leaders, Allies, HR and Talent Development Professionals to implement solutions to drive positive culture change. Our expertise is the attraction, retention and advancement of racial and ethnic minorities at work.
The Network of Networks (TNON) trains Employee Network Leaders from over 150 significant corporations to effectively engage with the stakeholders in their companies to improve the representation and advancement of racial and ethnic minority talent into senior executive roles.
TNON brings together Employee Network Leaders in order to:
- Develop strategies that drive best practices within their respective companies
- Support network leaders in their efforts to ensure that their individual networks become a
- strategically relevant voice within their organisations
- Help develop their organisation’s multicultural talent
- Aim to increase the representation of multicultural staff in senior positions
- Provide a platform for cross-company/network collaboration
- Encourage member networks to expand their global
- connectivity and reach
- Sophie Chandauka, Chair
- Diane Greenidge, Founder
- Dr Ambily Banerjee, Deputy Chair
Key diversity & inclusion facts
- Working to advance ethnic minority advancement in the workplace since 2011
- TNON hosts the Employee Network Leaders Series, a series of virtual zoom meetings and webinars offering topical panel discussions designed to practically inform, empower and equip employee network leaders around matters of diversity and inclusion, and progressing the visible minority agenda within the workplace.
- TNON, alongside a consortium of partners, supports the Investor Strategy and Corporate Governance Forum, which highlights market trends, regulatory changes, and evolving investor expectations with respect to ensuring greater transparency and action to address structural racism and inequality. The forum examines how business leaders, including those in the investment community, are navigating resulting changes in corporate governance, commercial strategy and risk management.
- TNON works with partners to commission ground-breaking research to uncover ‘barriers to progression’ for visible minority employees and provide evidence based recommendations for cultural and organisational change.
- We provide bespoke advisory services to support sustainable and meaningful organisational change.
Strengths in diversity & inclusion
- Creating a powerful movement for change
- Leadership development of employee network leaders
- Engagement of investors, boards and CEOs
Future plans in diversity & inclusion
- Further strategic partnerships to advance the minority ethnic agenda
- Development of programmes for Allies
10 Coldbath Square, London, England, EC1R 5HL